Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Psalm 43: Unthinkable Rescue

Oh my goodness! I have a cool, hip title this time! I had to conform to all the "cool kids" eventually, right?:-)

When ever I see the word "rescue", this is what comes to mind...
I know its a cop out, but this is significantly special to me. And I can't believe I found it on YouTube! This had to have been one of the most memorable moments of praise to God for me, so far. I was indeed at this very gathering back in 05'. Listen to what is said and really try to grab a hold of the unbelievable TRUTH packed into this song.



Much Love,
Bobert

3 comments:

Justin said...

first you conformed to the cool hip title stuff, and now my idea of music? be original man.

robert said...

"...Conformity is an obsession with me."

Anonymous said...

this is really encouraging. God bless you!